Event Planning Resources
We encourage all our clients to add personal flair to their event and make it their own. Below is a comprehensive list of materials to help you start the planning process and envision your perfect celebration!
Northern Michigan Partners
COORDINATION & PLANNING
- Events North – Allison Beers
- A Day In May Events – Alicia Caldecott
- Orchestrated Grace – Chandra Wheeler
- Merry Makers – Kris Rundblad
- Sincerely, Ginger Weddings – Rachel Moger
- Events to Remember – Madeline Begley – 231-714-4014
- Touch of Class Events – Tracy Zapalski (517) 851-2357
CREATIVE SERVICES (florists, photographers, etc.)
- Amy Kate Designs – Amy Kate, florist
- Carlson Photography – Dan Carlson, photographer
- Dan Stewart Photography
- Crystal Mountain Resorts – Thompsonville
- Cherry Basket Farms – Leelanau County
- Corner Loft – Traverse City
- Ciccone Vineyard
- Snow Moon Ranch – Maple City
- Leland Lodge
- Simple Blue Weddings – No northern Michigan wedding would be complete without utilizing this wonderful resource. SBW is provides local couples with inspiration, vendors, and ideas specifically for our region.
- Houdek’s Pumping portable restrooms
- Bay Area Recycling for Charities – waste and recycling service, specializing in zero-waste
- The Knot – A premier wedding resource, complete with inspirational photos
- A Practical Wedding – This blog embraces the “realities” of wedding planning and budgeting, and tackles tough etiquette questions.
- Style Me Pretty – Looking for the latest wedding styles, fashions, and trends? Look no further.
- Staggered – Men, take note: this site is perfect for the groom and best man.
- Wedding Paper Divas – This blog is great for all things paper: save the dates, invitations, and more.
- Martha Stewart Weddings – Everything you’d expect from the queen of detailed organization.
- <Real Simple Weddings – Real, simple, and insightful wedding ideas and tips.
- Artfully Wed – Beautiful photos and chic inspiration for fashion-forward couples.
- Offbeat Bride – If none of the above resources feel right for your kind of wedding, we’re positive you’ll find something here!
- The Sweetest Occasion – We love weddings, but we also love this source for all things parties, celebrations, and entertaining.